Need help confirming the authenticity of my 60's-70's omega stop watch

I have a Omega stop watch that I acquired from relative. The age is early 70's and I believe I spotted a similiar stop watch on a 1973 UK catalogue listed on a omega web site. My question is : Is it original and authentic? I have some concerns based on the numbers on the face , they appear to be backwards?
I attached some pictures for your reference.If it is real , what is the value? Any help is appreciated

Note: the stop watch appears to be in several formula 1 campaign s and catalogues in the early 70's

I will attach pictures to thread very shortly

I have a Omega stop watch that I acquired from relative. The age is early 70's and I believe I spotted a similiar stop watch on a 1973 UK catalogue listed on a omega web site. My question is : Is it original and authentic? I have some concerns based on the numbers on the face , they appear to be backwards?
I attached some pictures for your reference.If it is real , what is the value? Any help is appreciated

Note: the stop watch appears to be in several formula 1 campaign s and catalogues in the early 70's

I will attach pictures to thread very shortly
IMG_0040.jpeg.jpg IMG_0040.jpeg.jpg IMG_0041.jpeg.jpg IMG_0040.jpeg.jpg IMG_0041.jpeg.jpg IMG_0042.jpeg.jpg

Looks like an interesting piece, does that 0-10 scale indicate hours, or tenths of seconds?

Looks like an interesting piece, does that 0-10 scale indicate hours, or tenths of seconds?
It represents tenths of seconds , 60 seconds brings you from 0 to 9 on dial

It works great , I can not figure out why it appears backwards. Its of three options , its a fake, its by design, or its a mistake by the manufacturer. the latter seems not possible given the quality of Omega so im left with choice 1 or 2.

That's an MG6309 1/5th second countdown timer introduced in 1966. Inside is a caliber 8010 LWO, and the subdial is a 10 minute totalizer. Looks 100% authentic and original according to my records. 👍