Forums Latest Members
  1. sdre Aug 20, 2017

Hi all.

So I'm a pretty big fan of nato straps.... I've ordered from Aliexpress, to Phoenix Straps, to Blueshark and Cheapestnatos. Surprisingly, Aliexpress straps have some pretty decent ones. Multi thread/sewn ones.

I really like the Phoenix G10 straps, but they tend to loosen as they are worn over the day. And when I added an extra hole into the strap for a better fit, the strap started to fray quite badly.

Can anyone share their experiences with good quality straps? I'm currently using Cheapestnatos cause of their bang for the buck and fit.

2. Jkruer47150 Aug 24, 2017

I've tried ones from wristcandy and they are pretty good.

3. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Aug 24, 2017

Toxic NATOs ShizNit line is phenomenal. Tightly woven seatbelt like material. Haven't had any stretch in mine and the headware on them is tough as nails. Highly recommend them.
    Haveston straps are pretty well made too. Similar type of material as Toxic, all their holes are sealed with heat, so no fraying. And the second keeper is free to move along the outside of your wrist. I love this feature because it eliminates the need to tuck the end of my strap.

Haven't tried CincyStrapWorks but I've heard great things and plan to order some in the near future.

Toxic below
    IMG_3688.JPG

Haveston below IMG_3819.JPG

4. nmttd2 Aug 24, 2017

I bought some from Amazon from a brand named "Ritche" The brand has different natos being sold but I found one that is almost like the Omega's! $9.99!!! It's a bit harder than the Omega one but it's pretty legit!

IMG_3724.JPG IMG_3726.JPG
    Jwit likes this.