Forums Latest Members
  1. troniq Apr 17, 2015

Where do you source your NATOs from? Have you found the quality to vary or if the nylon was hard enough to damage the case back of your watch?

2. lenny Apr 17, 2015

I prefer made in the UK Phoenix NATOs. Well made and reasonably priced. If you wear them long term, accumulated grime/dirt can leave a mark on the caseback. Usually, this is seen on older military issue watches that have fixed bars (and were used a lot). Some attach a clear caseback sticker to minimize that.

How can you not love a color called admiralty grey?

http://m.ebay.com/sch/mickie500/m.html?isRefine=true&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 17, 2015

I'm very happy with eh ones I got from TafStyle. They are great quality and not expensive. I have tried other brands but they feel like paper by comparison

4. proximal Apr 17, 2015

5. Friedl41 Apr 18, 2015

Just go this. [​IMG]

6. AAAKK First listing in the ΩF B2B phone book Apr 18, 2015

I've been very pleased with all the straps from these guys. Also free international shipping.

http://natostrapsco.com/

7. Flingit1200s Apr 18, 2015

I believe that there is a thread somewhere that talks about the fact that the better straps are a bit thicker and sewn whereas the cheaper ones are thinner and glued together. Not having any luck finding a link at the moment. Sorry.

8. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Apr 18, 2015

9. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Apr 18, 2015

Maratac straps are very good indeed. One thing I do find is that a thicker strap is nice, but too thick makes it difficult to fold back the tail properly, so I find the Maratac is thick enough to be of good quality, but not overly thick.

BTW stay away from International Watchman...crap straps and with the trademark crap they have pulled they will never get my business...