Forums Latest Members
  1. elmar2001 Jan 7, 2019

My wrists are large (21cm circumfence) and I need Nato Straps in XL to fit my wrists. Normally I buy those straps at miros time. The quality is great, the prices are more than ok and they offer Nato Straps with 31+ cm length, so that I can hook the strap beneath the rings.

Unfortunately miros time does not offer all straps in XL and the version "black with colored edges" (Omega offers such straps, too) is only available in a short version. Here a link. It is written that these straps will fit max 19cm only. :( And Miro can not customize the straps for me.

So the question is - do you know further shops for XL straps? Do you know a shop where I can buy these style of straps in XL? Do you know the guy who is making these straps from an endless roll?

2. TDBK Jan 7, 2019

Yesterday I saw a guy on Reddit who is selling seatbelt NATO straps he gets from the manufacturer. I exchanged a message with him about my own search (for two-piece seatbelt straps) and he was open to making products where the market is currently not well-served. You might consider dropping him a note. His post is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Watchexcha...uper_high_quality_nato_straps_heavy_duty_for/

elmar2001 likes this.
  3. elmar2001 Jan 7, 2019

Interesting, thank you. :thumbsup:

4. ChuckMK23 divorced caveman / modern sugar daddy Jan 7, 2019

Also Cheapest Nato Straps dot com sells extra long...

5. elmar2001 Jan 20, 2019

Any further hints? At the watch fair in Munich they only sell regular sized straps with 28,5cm.