Forums Latest Members
  1. aesguerra Feb 22, 2017

........ so which Omega Forums member here wants it? :)

IMG_2791.JPG

This is a Hadley Roma MS4210 NATO Strap in black that's being offered up for grabs. Worn only once (just long enough for me to cringe at how it made Wally look on my wrist), it is in pristine condition. Had I not lost the receipt, it would've been returned.

IMG_2792.JPG IMG_2793.JPG

Maybe it's fate for some lucky guy that I did. Lol.

At any rate, the best thing about it is that it's FREE, with shipping included for members who's mailing address is in the United States. The bad news for those interested is that a lil luck is involved in getting it. :p

TENTH PERSON WHO PM's ME REGARDING THIS GETS THE STRAP - please title your message "FREEBIE". If responses go as quickly as I think they'll go, I should post the winner on this thread within an hour.

Good luck all. ::popcorn::

Alex
    San Mateo, CA

2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Feb 22, 2017

I don't like 'em either...those big clunky keeper rings, it's like wearing hardware.

ahartfie and rhetoric like this.
  3. alam Feb 22, 2017

We are in the same wave when it comes to NATO straps...but there are a few members around here that do like them...so watch out for all those hits to your inbox!! :cool:

ahartfie and aesguerra like this.
  4. aesguerra Feb 22, 2017

LouS and alam - Yeah, I guess for some ppl, it's the coolest thing ever. The problem is I'm not Daniel Craig, which means Wally looked like he was trying to levitate off my wrist. Back to the leather strap I went.

Damn! I WISH I was Daniel Craig. I'd have a sizable Omega collection by now... and Rachel Weisz is hot!!! :D

Alex

alam and Rodmar like this.
  5. Rodmar Feb 22, 2017

I can't get into NATO straps but hopefully someone here wants it hehe

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 22, 2017

Bigger wrists and thin leather ;). Or just plain larger watches like an SKX.

7. ncstate1201 Feb 23, 2017

I wear these frequently and will take it if no one else has...either way it is a kind gesture

8. aesguerra Feb 23, 2017

Well, less entries than I anticipated, but there were still a few interested parties. Time to use a 6 sided dice (with the unfilled 6th slot earmarking it for....... Goodwill? haha).

And the winner is... semper_shells. Congrats man. Expect a PM shortly. :cool:

ahartfie, semper_shells, alam and 2 others like this.
  9. nygiants Feb 24, 2017

Damn was working last night...missed a freebie...

10. aesguerra Feb 24, 2017

Haha! Sorry man.

11. nygiants Feb 24, 2017

No problem...Fortune favors the constantly vigilant members...I still hope u end up liking nato straps....I just like how light and durable they are....

12. aesguerra Feb 24, 2017

Who knows. Maybe it's because I tried the wrong brand. I don't know if there's any variation in thickness of the various nylon NATOs out there. I imagine if there is a thinner one out there, it might make the difference. Personally, I DO like the appearance of it with the Speedy (was more than a little disappointed when I didn't like what I saw), so if there is a better option out there, I'm all ears. :)

Alex

13. ncstate1201 Feb 25, 2017

I am a fan of Toxic natos, and maratac natos and zulus

aesguerra likes this.
  14. ncstate1201 Feb 25, 2017

Oh and if you are going to try one, in my opinion the cheap ones from China are not worth trying...

aesguerra likes this.
  15. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Feb 25, 2017

I much prefer Zulu straps for my fixed-lug watches, or a nice two-pice open end.

I've tried a lot of NATOs and liked none enough to wear them more than a time or two.

aesguerra and rhetoric like this.
  16. Freshprince357 Feb 26, 2017

I've always shied away from NATO straps. Maybe I need to reconsider.

aesguerra likes this.