NASA Artemis II Livestream April 2026 Moon Launch

Posts
3,651
Likes
24,751
They are all rocking the extra long Velcro straps.

 
Posts
779
Likes
2,308
NASA just released a pretty cool 3 minute highlight video of the Artemis II mission.

 
Posts
1,820
Likes
3,547
Get your Artemis 2 Limited Edition Cosmonaute now! Only 450 pieces!

I suspect that this might be the actual Navitimer worn by some of the Artemis 2 crew.
 
Posts
779
Likes
2,308
Get your Artemis 2 Limited Edition Cosmonaute now! Only 450 pieces!

I suspect that this might be the actual Navitimer worn by some of the Artemis 2 crew.
Be interesting to see how the sales go on this one.
 
Posts
803
Likes
1,468
Get your Artemis 2 Limited Edition Cosmonaute now! Only 450 pieces!
I'm definitely not a fan of the Navitimer, and 41mm is too big for my scrawny wrists, but dang that's a nice looking watch.

If someone had told me that another watch brand was going to do a better job than Omega at marketing an association with a manned lunar mission, I would have thought that person was crazy. But here we are.
 
Posts
1,820
Likes
3,547
I'm definitely not a fan of the Navitimer, and 41mm is too big for my scrawny wrists, but dang that's a nice looking watch.

If someone had told me that another watch brand was going to do a better job than Omega at marketing an association with a manned lunar mission, I would have thought that person was crazy. But here we are.
I don't mind the Navitimer at all, as I'm an aviation enthusiast and former private pilot. Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you with regards to wrist size, so that rules me out 😢
 
Posts
5,300
Likes
53,831
Get your Artemis 2 Limited Edition Cosmonaute now! Only 450 pieces!

I suspect that this might be the actual Navitimer worn by some of the Artemis 2 crew.
I love the look, the size is great but at the moment I am in the midst of raising a substantial Moth colony and I don't want to let any inadvertantly escape.
 
Posts
1,820
Likes
3,547
Great little video from the Canadian Space Agency showing the crew of Integrity during reentry into the Earth's atmosphere. Watch for the moment when "Rise" the plush toy starts to experience gravity again.