My White SMP 300 on an Elastic Nato, thoughts?

Hi everyone, after months of deliberation, I am finally a proud owner of my first modern Omega. SMP 300 white dial

What do you guys think of the grey elastic Nato I have here?
I didn’t like the original bracelet so I bought the watch with the rubber strap
It never felt that comfortable as My wrist size is somewhere between the straps notches

The traditional NATOs add an additional bulk which I personally dislike, hence the elastic Nato option.
Any thoughts on the colour combination, and or any other reputable Elastic Nato manufacturers out there?

Thanks
Ed

The elastic straps look great with that watch, you’ve nailed it.
Erica’s originals are well thought of by people that use them.
Constant use will make them eventually fray on the notch you use but they are cheap enough to replace.

When I saw the title of the thread I thought "this is going to be awful", well I guess I was wrong about that. It looks fabulous, great choice👍

I would prefer a darker shade with that watch, but that’s my opinion and it doesn’t matter.

I would also recommend buying an official Omega NATO. They hurt the wallet, but are unmatched in build quality and aesthetics.

But, your watch and realistically only your opinion matters.

Thanks everyone!
Does anyone have theirs on a grey Omega OEM Nato by any chance?

Like BAJJ, after reading the thread title, I was like, NO WAY. After seeing the pictures, I'm now thinking NOT TOO BAD. For your "Which Omega original nato strap...." post and I understand that I am in the minority, I much prefer the raised height and the, for lack of a better term, 12 o'clock fold over of the original & pricey, unfaded after being in the sun and still like new OMEGA NATO!! FE2C772C-87F4-4D81-A201-30766AD6D8DC.jpeg

That watch is a strap monster anyway.
I like to match it with grey or khaki NATOs, suits perfect!

Like BAJJ, after reading the thread title, I was like, NO WAY. After seeing the pictures, I'm now thinking NOT TOO BAD. For your "Which Omega original nato strap...." post and I understand that I am in the minority, I much prefer the raised height and the, for lack of a better term, 12 o'clock fold over of the original & pricey, unfaded after being in the sun and still like new OMEGA NATO!! FE2C772C-87F4-4D81-A201-30766AD6D8DC.jpeg
I wish this 12 hours ago, I just ordered the original Omega white strap with blue stripe
The black looks amazing!
Thank for your thoughts on this

That watch is a strap monster anyway.
I like to match it with grey or khaki NATOs, suits perfect!
Do you have any pictures of either colour please?
Thanks

Yep, the original Omega white strap with blue stripe is a bit much for my taste
Great quality though !

I think that that white NATO would look SPECTACULAR, like really SPECTACULAR, IF ONLY the stripe was black instead of blue. Honestly, I am suddenly curious about how that strap would look on my blue DIVER 300M (pictured) as opposed to the white Zealande. As mentioned & pictured way above (A few posts earlier.) I am a huge fan of OMEGA NATOS. D27C3C70-F730-46F3-9511-0DC53F2F3F92.jpeg

Hi everyone, after months of deliberation, I am finally a proud owner of my first modern Omega. SMP 300 white dial

What do you guys think of the grey elastic Nato I have here?
I didn’t like the original bracelet so I bought the watch with the rubber strap
It never felt that comfortable as My wrist size is somewhere between the straps notches

The traditional NATOs add an additional bulk which I personally dislike, hence the elastic Nato option.
Any thoughts on the colour combination, and or any other reputable Elastic Nato manufacturers out there?

Thanks
Ed

That strap looks great.

Looks good. I've been doing a parachute strap on a few watches lately and I really like them. Lightweight, comfy, cheap, and don't have to worry too much about getting them dirty or sweaty.

I think that that white NATO would look SPECTACULAR, like really SPECTACULAR, IF ONLY the stripe was black instead of blue. Honestly, I am suddenly curious about how that strap would look on my blue DIVER 300M (pictured) as opposed to the white Zealande. As mentioned & pictured way above (A few posts earlier.) I am a huge fan of OMEGA NATOS. D27C3C70-F730-46F3-9511-0DC53F2F3F92.jpeg
I totally agree! your looks amazing

This is an official Omega Nato but I don't think they still make this style.

Nato-M1.jpg Nato-M2.jpg Nato-M3.jpg