Forums Latest Members

My travels to Japan, and my search for Nina

1. Toishome Nov 9, 2019

Bring it on :thumbsup:Your only thread is excellent and I been following it since I first saw it.

2. HiddeninAihara Mar 13, 2020

Hey everyone, finally found the time to start something!

Hiddeninaihara.com.

janice&fred and melanieux like this.
  3. melanieux Mar 14, 2020

Can't wait to see more content :)

4. janice&fred Mar 14, 2020

You wanna see nuts... a few years ago I had the opportunity to be present at a wholesale dealer's apartment in Kowloon where he was handing over to a Japanese wholesale buyer shrink wrapped "bales" of Rolexes, each bale containing dozens of identical models. My jaw was on the floor. Hundreds of watches at a time are bought by these Japanese dealers in Kowloon. Even retailers like Bierne Horology will close his shop for an entire day when his Japanese buyers show up. My dealer friend who brought me along to his wholesaler friend's apartment told me those were just the Rolexes, and other brand models are sold to the Japanese dealers the same way. In Manila and Cebu city there are quite a few dealers that sell exclusively to the Japanese dealers as well. You guys didn't really think all these nifty second hand watches were born and raised in Japan did you? :D

ikanbilisclub and kaplan like this.
  5. kaplan Jan 19, 2021

When I visited Japan 2 years ago, my interest in watches hadn't reflamed yet - when this pandemic is over, I want to visit again and see this side too!

Thanks a lot for sharing

Rudi99 likes this.
  6. El2 Jan 20, 2021

this is surreal and a really cool experience. thanks for sharing