Forums Latest Members
  1. river rat Nov 22, 2017

I think these three models of the German military issued bunds are the best. The only ones that are hand winders and not automatic or quartz like the later models. I got the Heuer first about 6-7 years ago they were cheaper. Then the Hanhart about 3 years ago they were cheaper back then strange how they went up in price. Just added the Junghans got it for what I paid for the Heuer 7 years ago so a bargain if you want a issued bund the best bang for the buck would be the Junghans before it's shoot's up in price. The Junghans does have the wrong minute counter hand but I got it for a great price and in the USA were I live. Never thought I would get all three. Any one know how to date a Junghans I know the ones with the none star on the dial were issued in the 1950's would like to get the exact year it was made.
    [​IMG]

2. Martinibianco Nov 22, 2017

Those are gorgeous military Bunds you got there, wow...!! :thumbsup: Indeed the prices have gone up considerably. Hope to add one (or more) to my collection one day

3. 2ar2c1 Nov 24, 2017

tough to learn: people like Zaf and Konrad are the best to ask. A 1960 example is shown in Konrad's book.