Forums Latest Members

My Primero Primero (and Only One)

1. styggpyggeno1 ΩF Enforcer ....and thread killer Mar 31, 2013

My first el Primero but hopefully not my last. A 1973, 01.0210.415. Bought this one in 2008 of a guy working in a clothes shop. Noticed his watch while we were talking jackets and then just asked him if he was interested in wrist watches - and he said "no, why are you asking". He had got it as payment for clothes - ages ago. Negotiated a little and then it was mine. The chrono did not work but a service later everything was fine. Found a box at auction that might be period correct. A nice little set.
    Regards
    JE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

alam and Privateday7 like this.
  2. ulackfocus Mar 31, 2013

Nice! :thumbsup: Funny where you can find a watch if you keep your eyes open, eh?

3. Interstatetime Mar 31, 2013

The ultimate in Stainless elegance. I love the mesh bracelet. That watch is a real beauty. What does the clasp look like?

JohnCote

4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Mar 31, 2013

One of the last references before the factory ceased Primero production - it has a certain something in common with the turtle-cased Captains that you like.

5. styggpyggeno1 ΩF Enforcer ....and thread killer Apr 1, 2013

Thanks!
    Here it is - it is supposed be a black infill but it is long gone. One day I will get around to restore it....

[​IMG]

6. Interstatetime Apr 1, 2013

Again, my compliments on this beautiful watch. I think I like the bracelet just as it is. Thanks for posting the photo of the clasp. I am even more jealous now. WOW!

JohnCote

7. avantnoire Apr 1, 2013

Great watch! I have one which is currently being attended to my watchmaker..love the bracelet, so comfy!

8. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Apr 1, 2013

JE very nice watch..........I am longing for Primero for sometimes........