Forums Latest Members

My Omega Seamaster Ceramic Pro from Azton Jewelers

1. Fingers Jul 13, 2017

20170713_150757[1].jpg I have been on the Rolex Forum for Quite a few years. I owned a Rolex Submariner for forty years. I have always secretly been "Eyeing" this Forum and the Seamasters for the last few years. I felt as though I should have one. I also have been following Alfred (fnfz4m) of Azton Jewelers for a few years. I saw a Seamaster that I have actually been wanting and got it. I have to say this. I have never in my entire life, been so lucky to have met a business person with as much professionalism and Honesty as Alfred has. The deal was very fluid. I was more impressed with the Omega Packaging than I was as a young man with the delivery of my Rolex. There are times when you just have to trust someone that you may have never met. I give Alfred 5 Stars. Thanks Alfred, and I am new to this Forum and need to familiarize myself with all of you. I have seen some really nice Omega's on here, and can't wait to learn more about them. ........Cheer's!

wkimmd, Jwit, Ranger230 and 2 others like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 13, 2017

Welcome!

Let's see some pics!!!
    ;)

Jwit likes this.
  3. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Jul 14, 2017

Congrats on the acquisition! Wonderful choice for a first Omega, a future(and current) classic in my eyes. Glad your deal went smoothly. And as @Foo2rama said, let's see more pics!

4. ibracadabra Jul 14, 2017

Great watch, congrats!

5. wkimmd Jul 14, 2017

Congratulations! Amazing watch. And wonderful shoutout to the seller!