Forums Latest Members
  1. Omega-Q Jul 31, 2019

Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you a piece I picked up while on vacation. I saw this piece when it was released at Baselworld 2017 and thought it was a beauty. Interestingly, I never saw one in person (wasn't really looking as I was searching for my first Omega). But, while I was on vacation, I saw this in the case and had to see it up close, and I was blown away. I just snapped a couple of photos for you all, but I am in love with the geometric designs of this Defy Classic "Skeleton"!

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg IMG_0646.jpg
  2. wheelerhayes Aug 1, 2019

Sweet. I got the Defy Classic blue with titanium band. Love it.

ShaikhPapi and Omega-Q like this.
  3. ShaikhPapi Aug 2, 2019

Congratulations thats a beauty! I almost bought this watch but then i bought a omega instead because thats what i felt like i should go with as my first luxury watch. But this is still on my list and might buy this watch in a few months time.

B9448E44-5433-4B2E-B52E-FB6CE40C18A1.jpeg
    jankymutt and Omega-Q like this.
  4. Omega-Q Aug 2, 2019

@ShaikhPapi : Thanks! This was an impulse buy, but it was the right impulse buy! I could stare at this watch for hours and watch the movement go!

jankymutt, ShaikhPapi and Walrus like this.
  5. ShaikhPapi Aug 2, 2019

If i cant get a good deal pre owned i will definitely buy it

6. Professor Sep 6, 2019

The OP watch skeleton pattern reminds me of some Hindu Diety, one of the nasty blood thirsty ones.

Walrus likes this.
  7. stuart70 Sep 6, 2019

Amazing watch. How does it wear?

8. jlam1127 Nov 7, 2019

You can find one around the mid 4K range used. I recently picked up one and it wears extremely light....definitely a modern classic

9. Walrus Nov 7, 2019

That is very interesting. What is the mm on that watch it is rather stunning

10. jlam1127 Nov 8, 2019

41 face and 13 height..... this is almost knocking out my PO for my daily wear....

Walrus likes this.
  11. TimeODanaos Nov 11, 2019

Now you've had this piece a while, please say more about how you're getting on. I've been saving the pennies for some time now (in a bid to break out of vintage ;)), and generally assuming the steel/steel/blue Globemaster was going to be my destination. But this Zenith is really turning my head! :rolleyes:
    My particular issues are around the titanium in the real world. How are the scratches - or has Zenith put on a good coating? Does it feel "lightweight" in the pejorative sense? And does the metal have less lustre? I hope to get to an AD to look and feel one day soon, but OF opinions count a lot with me.
    So... anyone with the titanium bracelet classic dial, please help me with said opinions, thanks! :)

jankymutt likes this.