Forums Latest Members
  1. TMas Sep 7, 2016

I finally got a vintage Speedmaster, err, uh QUARTZ lcd! I usually shy away from Quartz but I just couldn't resist the cool factor on this one. It has the original bracelet and clasp and is quite comfortable. It's not how I pictured my first vintage piece to be and I think calling it a Speedmaster might be a bit of a stretch. But, boy do I like it. I think it's a nice addition to the family and my Speedmaster Professional 311 so it won't be so lonely anymore.

Fratello actually a nice story on this version a few years back for a Speedy Tuesday:
    http://www.fratellowatches.com/speedy-tuesday-omega-speedmaster-quartz-lcd/

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Sep 7, 2016

Wow! It's in amazingly good condition and is simply a cool watch. Wish I could find one like that. Congratulations!

[and be sure to post more pics on Speeday Tuesday]

3. TMas Sep 8, 2016

Thanks! I was amazed by the condition, too. It must have been sitting in a drawer for years. I bought a Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial last week for exponentially(!) more money, but have almost gotten more enjoyment out of this piece. I think that after all these years, I might actually be one of the cool kids....

4. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Sep 8, 2016

Great find. Those were very cool when they came out and still are. Glad you found it.:thumbsup:

5. jens0125 knows that watches were made to be worn Sep 8, 2016

Bracelet awesome

6. hendra324 dealer who would rather use aftermarket parts Sep 8, 2016

I just know about this speedy

7. soybeanwatch Sep 9, 2016

I looooooove it!!! That really is a cool watch and depending on how much I probably wouldn't be able to resist either!

8. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Sep 9, 2016

The dark years....:confused:

*Shutters*

9. Sanmilc Sep 9, 2016

Good conditions, I like it.... if you want I would changed for one of my Casios jajaja :thumbsup: