My new Omega Speedmaster Rose Gold

Hi guys,
I am new to the forum and wanted some insight on a piece that I just acquired. I thought that it would be the best place to get some comments. I heard that this Speedmaster with full PM bracelet is really rare and wanted some confirmation from Omega experts. The model is 3623.33.01 but most of the ones I found come with leather strap.
Please tell me a little bit more about that watch if you will. Thanks for reading fellas!!!

Best,

Vin

wow, I have never seen anything quite like that....Hope some other member can help you with it....it looks a great watch though

Looks like a rose gold Speedmaster day/date, AKA mk40.

They made these in lots of variant of dial/hands/case.

Beyond the precious metal, if you search for "Speedmaster MK40" or Speedmaster day date", you should get lots of information about this model.

Happy Goggling chap. 😉

The model is 3623.33.01 but most of the ones I found come with leather strap.

It's actually a Ref. 31233300, not a 36233301...

Cheers, Al

Looks like a rose gold Speedmaster day/date, AKA mk40.

They made these in lots of variant of dial/hands/case.

Beyond the precious metal, if you search for "Speedmaster MK40" or Speedmaster day date", you should get lots of information about this model.

Happy Goggling chap. 😉
Thank you for the heads up!

Cheers, Al
Incredible. Thank you very much. How did you know that? I searched on google for the exact reference but couldn't find it as there are none on the market besides only one on Ebay, albeit no reference.
Take care
Thank you for the heads up!

Cheers, Al
Thank you for enlightening me on this. I tried numerous times to find the proper reference but couldn't due to the lack of popularity of this model online.

Rose Gold is really not my style and preference, but I have to admit that you have a very nice timepiece there. Congrats.

View attachment 279503
Wow that's a beauty! How's the weight and comfort?
Thanks for the compliment. It fits like a charm and weighs 177g which is not too cumbersome considering the 39mm case. On the other hand, the minutes are impossible to read precisely. The latter doesn't really bother me as I always have my phone handy.
The gold bezel is prone to scratches though.
Overall, I am very happy with this one. I promised my wife it will be the last one
Rose Gold is really not my style and preference, but I have to admit that you have a very nice timepiece there. Congrats.
Edited:

Thank you

Overall, I am very happy with this one. I promised my wife it will be the last one
🍿