Forums Latest Members

My New AT150, date, ca.8500.

1. omega man Rolex Conspiracy Theorist Jan 9, 2015

I bought my Aqua Terra 150, date, ca. 8500, new from an authorized dealer about the middle of December. It's SS with the dial lined out like a farmer planting straight rows of crops. OK, I'm not going to be gushing over it and the nostalgia associated with the famous CrisCraft speedboat of the thirties and forties. They were and are beautiful boats. My AT 150 is a beautiful watch. Not only is it a pleasure to look at. The accuracy is incredible. Gaining no more than +1 sec and less then +2 per day. This is not a run of five or twenty or thirty special made watches. This is a straight, out of box, mass produced timepiece. I wish I had a certified timer. Looking through the sapphire back, both barrels are indicated. Screw down crown, a most comfortable bracelet. The watch is solid. Like my Rolex 10406M COSC non-date. I've put that timepiece away. In the box are my Omega Speedmaster Racing, ca. 3330, my reissue 1957 Speedmaster. My next will either be a Day-Date, or the month and date in SS and Gold.

2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 9, 2015

Sounds very nice,................but where's the pics?!

3. alam Jan 9, 2015

::confused2:: no pictures? it hasn't happened....

4. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jan 10, 2015

As you can see on my avatar I'm a fan too...