Forums Latest Members

My new AT Skyfall - purchased fromo Orologeria Bodoni

1. marsy101 Jul 31, 2014

So, last week I ordered an AT 'Skyfall' 38.5mm. I went through an Italian seller I'd found on Chrono24. I did my research and found a mention of them on an Italian forum (thank you google translate) and on tz-uk. All good reports so I took a calculated risk and I'm so glad I did!

I dealt with them over the phone. The main guy (forgot his name) was very professional and spoke excellent English. The watch was also in stock. I was sent an invoice which I paid immediately. International transfer cleared on Tuesday (1 day later) and that very day I received UPS tracking info. Received the watch with all original tags and protective films in place, original boxes, instruction manual, stamped warranty cards etc the next day. I was so happy with the service I actually called him to say thank you!

Using the phone is definitely more efficient than email. I asked a couple of questions via email and didn't get a response but they always answer the phone and answered all my questions.

The warranty card is stamped by the original dealer, it seems that they're not an AD but a reseller.

From my experience and the other comments I've seen in the links bellow, I would definitely recommend these guys. The price, particularly if you live in Europe is fantastic. Worked out to about 3000 euros with 100 euros going to UPS shipping. Huge selling point is obviously no import/vat costs to bear for us Europeans!:

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?257547-Orologeria-Bodoni-Torino-any-dealings&highlight=Bodoni

http://orologi.forumfree.it/

Some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

repoman, epl108, panamavin and 2 others like this.
  2. Varasc Jul 31, 2014

Beautiful indeed, congrats. :)

3. Hijak Jul 31, 2014

Very nice, looks great...congrats on a excellent pick up.:thumbsup:

4. ulackfocus Jul 31, 2014

Sweet!

5. marsy101 Aug 1, 2014

Thanks, couldn't be happier!

Already eyeing up a seamaster pro 300 OR Speedy 3570. Will be hunting for this one second hand though and once I manage to squirrel a bit more cash away!

6. speedbird Aug 1, 2014

The AT is the perfect watch

7. CdnWatchDoc Aug 3, 2014

Beauty of a piece-I like how the blue teak dial picks up the light!! Congrats!