Forums Latest Members
  1. Desert Weasel Dec 30, 2012

Hi all, would just like to share my happiness at picking up my new Omega the other day. I've always liked the look of these watches, I was all set for the teak opaline silver dial version. That was until I tried them both on and that's when the the Teak-Gray really stood out to me more and just looked better on the wrist.
    Although it was expensive for a quartz, I have recently sold on a few watches and decided I wanted a quartz and was going to get the Tag Aquaracer for a change but after trying the Aqua Terra my mind was made up [​IMG]. A bit more than I wanted to pay but i knew if i did get the Tag I would still be lusting after the Aqua Terra.
    (480x640).jpg

john wilson and dsio like this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 30, 2012

Very nice sir! Is that the 38.5mm version

3. Desert Weasel Dec 30, 2012

Indeed it is dsio. It's getting its first outing tonight! Can't wait to wear it in a formal setting.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 30, 2012

Definitely a way better choice than the TAG!

5. speedbird Jan 19, 2013

I have to say that the AT Quartz is a natural choice. The case back alone sold me. An AT will likely be my next watch. Congrats on a beauty!

6. pascs Jan 19, 2013

Thats a very nice dial, I really like that look :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your new purchase

7. khoalety Jan 28, 2013

Very beautiful watch!!! Congrats! :D From a certain angle, it is a fabulous grey color.