Forums Latest Members
  1. felsby I don't see any option in settings or profile Mar 18, 2022

Bought this Ref. 4502-7000 cal. 4500A from 1968 some years ago on eBay Japan in a rather beat-up state.
    To see what a modern casesmith can accomplish, it was sent to Lapinist/Kamil Dunkowski in Poland, who did a stunning job on the case, restoring the case with razor-sharp edges.

IMG_3758.jpg

Last month, I was happy to source an original replacement crystal, to be mounted next week.
    I have just ordered an Uncle Seiko 18mm flat link bracelet to test if it will fit. I think it would look good if it does. Otherwise, I just keep the Cousins croc strap with a non-KS, but original Seiko 14mm buckle.

S.H., Spruce, Scarecrow Boat and 6 others like this.
  2. rspace Mar 29, 2022

Heard great things about the Lapinist. Wonderful job done on your GS. I am contemplating getting a custom see-through case back for my 57GS from him. Cant make up my mind whether i prefer to see the medallion or movement! lol!

felsby likes this.
  3. Dan S Mar 29, 2022

That looks fantastic, but I don't think I would like it on a bracelet. The strap is perfect.

felsby likes this.
  4. felsby I don't see any option in settings or profile Mar 30, 2022

Thanks, Dan. The US bracelet may very well get into service on another watch. Why would you hesitate using a flat link bracelet here?