Forums Latest Members
  1. KrodMandoon Mar 22, 2016

Loading up the Omega Forums "Watches For Sale" category last week I thought I was in for the usual "Weekly Window Shopping Fantasy Experience"...

"Yeah I'd have one of those if I could.."
    "Nah what a dog.. no wonder he is selling that.."

One week later I'm here at my desk (in the UK) looking down on my wrist to view the watch that triggered a pause on the TV remote and had me spending the next 45mins gushing over @Kringkily 's advert.

What had just mesmerised me was a Seamaster Professional LiquidMetal Limited Edition 222.30.42.20.01.001, It had everything I had been looking for in a modern Seamaster and it was not a model I was aware of. I had that itch (nah not the genital one)... the one that nudges you and says.. "I think this is a really good idea mate" so I set about some research to find out more about the model.

I had seen recommendations for @Kringkily at least a dozen times throughout the forums so had some confidence from his established selling record and gushing reviews. However it was still a massive risk for me to send a fair chunk of money to a person I've not met, and for an item I've not viewed in-person.

I pinged him to which he got right back to me. We sorted a few questions and it was on.
    It's worth mentioning that George is not a man for small-talk in his messages.. (hes probably too busy sourcing awesome watches for idle chit chat). His responses were fast tho and he answered the questions I asked of him.

In this case, he has supplied a quality product, offered very accurate photos and descriptions, and really helped with a fast transaction with priority shipping.
    So just one week later and I'm sitting here on the other side of the world from where the watch was sold, wearing it as I write this review. The whole shopping experience has been easy and I thank him for ensuring this was the case.

Will I use again... and recommend @Kringkily as a seller?
    Any day!

seamaster.jpg
    Edited Mar 22, 2016
  2. longhornbba We need to talk about your TPS reports. Mar 30, 2016

That is a very, very beautiful watch. Never have been interested in the Seamaster, but I'll have to look into this model.

3. jinson Apr 1, 2016

Congrats! I have one and it's one of the nicest dials from Omega. Enjoy it. And yes, George is a super person!