My first watch! Would love feedback and a gut check. De Ville Prestige 18k Automatic

I'm an American expat living in Switzerland and wanted a Swiss watch to celebrate a big work accomplishment and have something to keep forever. Patek Calatrava is not in my budget but I wanted something 18k gold bodied, 36-38mm, automatic, classic look and Swiss. I finally narrowed it down and am eagerly awaiting on its arrival (Chrono24 purchase). I am not well educated on watches but would love any feedback on this specific 4617.11.02 model or things I need to consider/look out for. I plan to wear this regularly even though the dial is a bit fancy for every day use compared to white/black etc. It's coming w/o papers from a well reviewed/high rated seller in Hong Kong and they sent me the SN (86252248) but I still plan to have it authenticated at my local Omega shop.
The actual watch I bought: https://www.chrono24.com/omega/omega-de-ville-prestige-automatic--id36657042.htm?checkoutId=9148723

Great watch! I've always been a fan of dauphine hands, they look so elegant to me. Personally, I would replace the leather strap with something different though.

Great watch! I've always been a fan of dauphine hands, they look so elegant to me. Personally, I would replace the leather strap with something different though.
The gold with a brown leather strap is actually one of my fav combos that I'm always drawn to! Hoping to wear this nearly daily w/o it looking too obnoxiously gold and think the strap tones it down a little.

I think it looks beautiful. Congrats. Too new on the watch journey to add anything myself, but I'm also looking for an eventual 18k dressy watch. IMO a watch like yours would easily be a daily with that strap. I'd probably order a few more brown leather options, just to see what they look like in person, but seems you did well.