Forums Latest Members
  1. DOYAM May 20, 2019

I've been a long time watch lover and in the past year or two been wearing Seikos and an Orient Ray 2 that I was overall happy with (for the price). My first real Omega desire was a Speedmaster but recently have fallen in love with the Seamaster. I like everything about the new one except the wave dial so a SMPc made sense to me. I finally picked one up this weekend. I just like Nato straps so I put a 22mm strap on though it doesnt fit since the SMPc needs a 20mm - one will be here tomorrow... Its been keeping excellent time so far. My eye is on a Pelagos next...

IMG_20190518_155056.jpg
    Wivac, lillatroll and WatchCor like this.
  2. WatchCor May 20, 2019

Congrats on the excellent choice. And welcome to the forums. Good first post :thumbsup:

DOYAM likes this.
  3. Snap Crackle May 20, 2019

Excellent choice for the first jump into the luxury segment of watches. Can’t go wrong with Speedmaster or Seamaster as first Omega purchase. Classic pick :) You have made one mistake though....already focused on your next choice. Just remember to buy a box with extra slots :D

WatchCor and DOYAM like this.
  4. boraxman May 20, 2019

Very nice! Congrats

DOYAM likes this.
  5. Gentle Ben May 20, 2019

Beautiful watch and Congratulations! Seikos are wonderful watches and apart of my weekly rotation, but that first Omega....total game changer. Wear in good health.

DOYAM likes this.