Forums Latest Members
  1. vesnyder Apr 8, 2019

I broke down last week and purchased my first Omega. It is a Speedmaster triple date in two tone. I purchased on eBay - a bit risky - but the watch looks like it is new. I've had it for a couple days and I could not be more pleased. It is in excellent condition and the band is brand new. The ebay listing left a lot to be desired so I was anxious - but the price was good. It keeps excellent time and I am familiar with the movement - it is the same that I have on a Baume & Mercier Chronograph - the ETA 7753 which is the Omega Caliber 1150. I looked up the age and it was made in 1994 - the same year my son was born. 25 years old! It reminds me of a mix between the IWC Portugese (with the complications) and a Rolex Daytona - two watches I love but are out of my price range.

Would love to get the matching gold and stainless band. Anybody knows a good source let me know.

Omega Speedmaster.JPG
    Adb_85 likes this.
  2. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Apr 8, 2019

How much did you pay for this watch? Just curious.

3. starcraft Apr 9, 2019

4. vesnyder Apr 9, 2019

$1,850 USD. Seems to be about what they are going for. This one is in particularly good shape.

That is the band I am looking for! Even though I really like the leather band the two-tone band is a good look.