Forums Latest Members
  1. jaguire01 May 9, 2015

I was a little worried about getting a watch on Ebay, but I think I lucked out. It has a few dots and scratches, but the face is in good condition. I have been wearing it for two days and have not even lost a single minute. Anyone know what a normal time loss on one of these is? Thank you to all that helped me pick this watch out. I love this watch and cant wait to get another Omega.

20150508_115605.jpeg

2. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches May 9, 2015

A classy, understated, and elegant Omega watch. Thanks for the photo.

Wonder how much of the dots and scratches revealed in the photograph would be banished if a new crystal was fitted? That watch is well worth a crystal.

3. Mothra May 9, 2015

most of my vintage watches are accurate to within 2-3 seconds a day but this is way better than the theoretical specs. I don't think it would bother me until it was in excess of 10s a day.

4. jonatutu May 9, 2015

Love that classy and simple look. My first omega is very similar too :) $_57.JPG

PatrickJ, TNTwatch and noelekal like this.
  5. jaguire01 May 9, 2015

yeah, I was thinking of a new crystal. There are quite a few dots on the dial itself, and I don't wanna touch that.

6. jaguire01 May 9, 2015

I had to get a new leather band for it, and the reject at fred meyer jewelers scratched the lug when taking off the old band. un freakin believable........

7. jaguire01 May 9, 2015