Forums Latest Members
  1. Bushido Mar 6, 2016

Many months back, I decided it was time to cement my love of Omega and finally make an honest watch out of her. It was time to stop flirting with all the other pretty watches on the market. Many late nights were spent salivating over fanciful photos on the internet fantasizing about my options and potentials. Just to wake in the morning feeling empty and my wrist unsatisfied.

Towards the end of the year, I came upon this great forum and it's awesome members. Untold hours were spent lurking through threads in here. Using various informed opinions as jumping off points as I circled in on what I wished to be my first Omega watch. Yes, I admit, I flirted with other brands too. Yet, my wandering eye kept returning to this brand.

Finally, this past week. I knew the time had arrived. After all my perusing, there was only one watch which made my heart sing. The trigger was pulled and nuptials were made. I could not be any happier with my decision! Omega Arrival 7.jpg Omega Arrival 2.jpg Omega Arrival 6.jpg Omega Arrival 3.jpg Omega Arrival 4.jpg Omega Arrival 5.jpg

So, this is me officially saying hi while introducing myself and my DSOTM Pitch Black :)

2. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Mar 6, 2016

Welcome to the Forum!

Fun first post!

3. _Omega_ Mar 6, 2016

Helluva an intro - nice! Welcome in and congratulations on a fine acquisition!!

arkstfan likes this.
  4. ctime3 Mar 6, 2016

Greetings from Honduras awesome watch.

QUOTE="Bushido, post: 418532, member: 21050"]Many months back, I decided it was time to cement my love of Omega and finally make an honest watch out of her. It was time to stop flirting with all the other pretty watches on the market. Many late nights were spent salivating over fanciful photos on the internet fantasizing about my options and potentials. Just to wake in the morning feeling empty and my wrist unsatisfied.

Towards the end of the year, I came upon this great forum and it's awesome members. Untold hours were spent lurking through threads in here. Using various informed opinions as jumping off points as I circled in on what I wished to be my first Omega watch. Yes, I admit, I flirted with other brands too. Yet, my wandering eye kept returning to this brand.

Finally, this past week. I knew the time had arrived. After all my perusing, there was only one watch which made my heart sing. The trigger was pulled and nuptials were made. I could not be any happier with my decision! View attachment 209760 View attachment 209761 View attachment 209762 View attachment 209763 View attachment 209764 View attachment 209765

So, this is me officially saying hi while introducing myself and my DSOTM Pitch Black :)[/QUOTE]

5. demollo Mar 6, 2016

Congrats, Awesome watch, welcome to the forum.

6. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Mar 6, 2016

She's a beauty! Congratulations!

Be sure to post a pic here of you wearing your new watch on next Tuesday. It'll be Speedy Tuesday :)

7. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Mar 6, 2016

welcome...

8. smm1208 Mar 6, 2016

beautiful watch :) i wouldn't be able to trust myself with a ceramic watch im far to clumsy

9. Bushido Mar 6, 2016

Thank you everyone for the kind words and kudos.

10. jayrock26 Mar 6, 2016

welcome, very nice! dont drop it ;):p

11. trama Mar 6, 2016

:thumbsup:Sweet lume shot.

12. meganfox17 Mar 6, 2016

Hi @Bushido

You're a Real Bushido or Sony Playstation Bushido ? Really ? Pray...tell me why are you Bushido following the code of the Samurai , Value absolute loyalty & Honour above life... When your hopeless restless Romantic Heart speaks the language of Love ...? And ..Oh so..willing to jump off a bridge for
    Her

In French or Greek the word pitch black referring to characteristics of a girl is Melanie
    Name your Pitch Black DSOTM your
    " Melanie " !
    Meaning she pretty & intelligent she has mediterranean features, black hair , olive tanned skin, she's flirty, gets lots of Attention, Convincing & You can never argue with a Melanie !

She is a Real Beauty ! Be loyal & Love Her like there's No Tomorrow.....
    For the Goddess of Love , Aphrodites Sakes ...Dont Drop Her on the Floor...!!!

Edited Mar 6, 2016
  13. LemansBoiler Mar 6, 2016

Welcome and congrats on the great watch!

14. Danielcn Mar 6, 2016

That's Fine. take care this watch.

15. Rahkshi007 Mar 6, 2016

Welcome to the Dark Side ::stirthepot::

[​IMG]

KstateSkier and Bushido like this.
  16. meganfox17 Mar 6, 2016

Hey @Perseus

Can You summon Darth Vader to the forum & ask him to quote something here... ?!

17. Bushido Mar 6, 2016

Hi there! Why yes, I am very familiar with the samurai code and it's meaning...both historically and philosophically. I would like to think my life credentials would lend credibility to my claim on the forum name. Although, my skill with formulating a competent haiku is severely lacking ;)

Rahkshi007- That is a fine shot in front of the fire. I'll have to snap one of my own!

meganfox17 likes this.
  18. destroid Mar 6, 2016

Lume on the subdial hands - is this a first for Speedmasters?

19. meganfox17 Mar 6, 2016

Wow @Bushido

No kidding with Haiku ?..it's like reciting some deep Japanese poetry about Nature right ..?

Ok @Bushido 's in the House !
    I won't mess with @Bushido 'coz he can really KICKASS ( or slice my Ass..!) with a Samurai sword.....!

Wait a minute...so when you're wearing the Pitch Black ..you're in stealth Ninja mode ?

BANZAI.....!!!!!!

Edited Mar 6, 2016
    Miss_Bourginskay likes this.
  20. botelhop Mar 6, 2016

Congrats