Forums Latest Members
  1. Don Madson Feb 5, 2017

Somebody last night asked me to post all my Omega watches. I seem to have latched onto some refurbs and assemblage, and displeased at least one member by my very presence. Here's my '71 cal. 751 for your entertainment. Hand-held cell phone shots.

20170205_103106-1.jpg 20170205_103916.jpg
    Borchard929 and ahartfie like this.
  2. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Feb 5, 2017

Hi Don
    I've been reading the other threads with some bemusement
    I'm not sure what he helll is going on with some folk at the moment
    Good for you for sticking with the forum

Not my era of Connies but thank you for posting your watch all the same
    You should also post it in the Constellation show and tell thread as it will add to what is an amazing data base and there aren't many of this era in there
    And if you want to know about constellations read Desmond's Constellation collectors blog
    http://omega-constellation-collectors.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

ahartfie and marturx like this.
  3. Don Madson Feb 5, 2017

Thanks. I'll check out Desmond's blog.

4. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Feb 5, 2017

nice piece! way too hefty for my scrawny wrist but I always like the look of those cases.

As for having pieces that have been redialed or assembled, if the price was right and you're happy with what you have what do you care what others think. I've got two fairly nasty redials in my collection, both were inexpensive as a result and I like to wear them. If I was buying for an investment I might think differently, but I've hit on this crazy notion that this is supposed to be a fun hobby, not some deep painful science.