Forums Latest Members

my children will thank you, Kringkily: king of all things Omega, x2

1. xcentric May 8, 2015

I'm aware the adage for collecting is to be patient, and, honest, I have been, but not one but two watches have come up in the same week, both offered by Kringkily: a 2009 Seamaster, and a 2006 3570.50 moon watch. I've been hanging around on this forum for a while and asking lots of questions, and have had some of those answered well by Kringkily in the past, but this time we were able to do a sensible deal and I managed to buy not only my first Omega - the Seamaster - but also my first moonwatch, within a few days of each other.

The dates on these are critical as I wanted birth year watches to eventually pass on to my kids - now only have to find 2009 for my daughter - but also wanted these specific watches as they fit their emerging characters best - had the opportunity to get them the other way round date-wise but wanted this order, so was patient - and ultimately successful!

Both watches are fantastic - exactly as described, brilliantly packaged, FedEx with clear tracking from the US, and no hassles. Very clear communications, honest dealing, wonderful watches - absolutely great to do business with.

Recommended, with no reservations, especially for international shipping.

(And, if you're outside the US and want to transfer funds, try using transferwise - and get a fee-free transfer using this url: https://transferwise.com/u/947545 - and whatever, they are about 10% the cost of using your bank to do it. Great use of the internet - rather than doing lots of transfers, they match people so that rather than A ii the UK sending B $100 into the US and C sending $100 out to D in the UK, they set it up so A sends to D all within the UK and C sends to B in the US, so saving on exchange fees, which is passed on to the users).