My 3511.50 Speedmaster tritium lume does not perform. At Omega service, how is new hands/dial lume?

Hello, I have a 3511.50 Speedmaster from the 1990s with what I believe is tritium lume. They do not perfom at night anymore when I wear to sleep. The lume dies completely after about 20 minutes, not legible at all even in complete darkness. If I have the service done at Omega or Omega authorized watchmaker and hands and dial is replaced with new hands and dial, will the new dial and hands lume be superluminova or tritium? Would I expect the new service hands and dial to be much better and perform for many more years at night? Thank you for your input.

If you send it to Omega most likely dial won't be replaced/relumed, hands will be replaced with SL's so won't match anymore with the appearance of the dial.

Any new parts fitted will have Superluminova so will have persistent glow for hours. No tritium parts are fitted any more by authorised channels. Be aware that while hands would be included in the cost of a service at Omega, dials certainly are not and might add $300+ to the already steep price. You can try the independent route which might be cheaper, but the parts will still be chargeable, probably including the hands. You could have a relume with SL for both dial and hands, that might be cheaper but you run the risk of not liking the outcome if it isn't as neat as the original. You'd need to use a third party for that. Omega themselves do not relume.

Ok that sounds good. I like the patina look but performance is failing. So I can get new hands and dial from Omega if I ask for it? I am willing to pay extra, I understand that can be additional to the service.

I like the patina look but performance is failing.
My wife says the same thing about me.

Ok that sounds good. I like the patina look but performance is failing. So I can get new hands and dial from Omega if I ask for it? I am willing to pay extra, I understand that can be additional to the service.
Yes you can. If you want it to glow again that is the way to go assuming function is more important that originality for you. (Personal call, no right or wrong, it’s your watch)