Forums Latest Members

SOLD Must de Cartier Tank Vermeil Quartz Ladies Argent GP

1. Norfolk May 16, 2017

Another one to be cleared out in a funding exercise to pay for a bezel. I got this for my wife a few months ago but she has expressed more interest in wearing my WWW watches so I have decided to offer it here first...not sure how much love there is for these on the forum but it would make a nice gift for someone special....the blue cabochon sets it off nicely.
    Solid silver case, 22mm x 28mm approx, gold plated 20 micron, new battery installed, running accurately, with original black leather strap and correct Cartier gold plated deployment strap. Strap has obviously been worn but still got a lot of life. There seems to be some discolouration in the dial but I only noticed this in the photo - it cannot be seen in real life unless you look hard for it. Blued hands. One scratch to the glass. Comes with a Cartier box and a small leaflet. Its had a replacement inlay which is incorrect but still makes for a nice presentation.
    £450 ONO inc RMSD in UK - overseas postage at cost to be advised. Watch located in Cambridge for F2F. Bank transfer or PayPal gift, family and friends. No trades please.
    Pics to follow...

2. Norfolk May 16, 2017

IMG_3334.JPG
    IMG_3339.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG IMG_3339.JPG
    Edited May 16, 2017
  3. Norfolk May 16, 2017

another pic

IMG_3349.JPG