Forums Latest Members
  1. Twocats Married... with children Feb 11, 2023

Evening All,

After a successful trade for my Explorer 36 against a magnificent Speedy with @iamvr I want to do it again with the below selection.

I am open to single or multiple watch trades. You add cash or I add cash. Two for one or any multiples.

I have box and papers for all and were purchased by me personally.

The idea is to see if we can find the middle ground on whatever the potential trade is or not as the case may be.

I am EU based so prefer EU deals. If it's a spectacular trade I am willing to get on a plane to anywhere in the world for a face to face.

Please don't get offended if I do not consider your trade a good one. Life is too short to get upset over trinkets and my band width of what I like is very narrow.

I decided to try here first and if it fails I will bring them to a local dealer who will take them as a lot against a list of what I want.

I will make videos and better photos of the watch you are interested in and give a better description of its condition.

List in no particular order.

1. Rimmer YM 37 Rose Gold 2019
    2. Speedy 38 (can't remember the year off hand)
    3. Tudor BB58 Silver case 2022
    4. Zenith Daytona Killer 2022
    5. Dodane pain in my ass..... pusher issue
    6. Tag Aquaracer LE 32mm quartz
    7. Really not sure about this one... Speedy Canopus with new hands. I can have the original hands put back on at my local Omega AD.

IMG_0776.jpeg IMG_0779.jpeg IMG_0780.jpeg IMG_0781.jpeg IMG_0787.jpeg IMG_0786.jpeg IMG_0785.jpeg IMG_0784.jpeg IMG_0783.jpeg

paddymoran, Duracuir1 and janice&fred like this.
  2. janice&fred Feb 11, 2023

Would my precious Invicta collection work for you? Just add a little :D

image-1619296379.jpg

3. Twocats Married... with children Feb 11, 2023

Its not often I am happy about something being too small but unfortunately my wrists are too dainty for any piece in your fabulous collection :)

4. janice&fred Feb 11, 2023

Seriously though, you have some very fine pieces and that Zenith is the stuff dreams are made of :thumbsup:

wagudc and Twocats like this.
  5. Twocats Married... with children Feb 11, 2023

Thank you for your kind comment. The only one I probably wont let go is the Canopus even if I rarely wear it. The rest just sit in the safe.

My wife is ok with her three leaving as she never wears them.

janice&fred likes this.