Forums Latest Members

FS Movements for sale, ETA, Tudor, 7750, 2893-2, etc

1. Horlogerie EU based Professional Watchmaker Apr 18, 2016

Spring Cleaning!

Various movements For Sale

Prices in Euros

Does not include shipping

No refunds - items are as described and photographed

Note: Availability and pricing on ETA/Swatch movements has taken a huge jump in the past few years. It's only going to worse as supplies decline and demand increases. I have included today's list price for the movements (where available) so that you can compare what it costs today, vs what I am asking.

Also note: ALL movements will be fully SERVICED before shipping to the customer, the cost in some cases of which amounts to over 50% of the asking price, so your are getting a great deal at a good price! Timing printouts will of course be supplied.

#1 ETA 7750, High Jewel count model - 25 jewels

List price: 650 euros - My price: 450 euros including fresh servicing.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg

#2 Rolex/Tudor 7750 chronograph, chronometer, 25 jewels, COSC qualified.

This is the Rolex/Tudor upgraded version of the ETA 7750, it's used in the Tudor Daytona style model. This is a new unused movement and very near impossible to source. It has the upgraded escapement and serial number on the mainplate inwards from the balance denoting that it's a COSC grade.

List price: over 1000+ euros (if you can find one) My price: 775 euros including full servicing

8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg

11.jpg

#3 ETA 6497-2

This is a new movement, the high grade Swiss version, never installed or used. Surplus to my requirements.

List price: 700+ euros - My price: 495 euros, including full servicing

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

#4 ETA 2893-2 GMT movement - COSC Grade!

A hard to find 2893-2 GMT movement, with COSC certification as an added bonus.

List price: 500 euros - My price: 375 euros, including full servicing

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg