Movember 2022 - Easter Raffle - Win my Seiko "Blue Moon" SRPB41J1

Hey everyone!

Today is the last day to grab a ticket.

There's still 53 available, they're just £12 each, and you could win my Seiko Presage Cocktail Time "Blue Moon" worth £349, whilst supporting the work of mens health charity Movember.

As of right now, the donation to Movember off the back of this will be at least £470 (which is amazing), but I would love to bump it up, and have a few more folks join in!

If you would like to get involved, maybe win a watch worth £349, and support the work Movember do to stop men dying too young, please get your ticket today through this link: https://www.time4apint.com/store/time-4a-pint-2023-movember-easter-raffle

Thanks!

Chris

Like 1
Glad I saw this mornings post, picked up a ticket a couple hours ago, kept forgetting.

Like 1
Got my ticket. Glad I saw this thread and it’s for a good cause

Like 1
Massive thanks to everyone who bought a ticket - at close of play 72 had been sold, giving a minimum £720 donation to Movember.

This morning I fired up the random number picker at random.org, entered a range of 1-72, and pressed go, giving us our lucky winner, with ticket number 37.

Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 10.09.32.png

The holder of that ticket is one Nicholas Bowman-Scargill, and he is the lucky winner of my Seiko Presage Cocktail Time "Blue Moon"!

Will update this thread once the money has cleared into my account (within the next 7 days) and I have paid it into the Movember account (as soon as I have it) - it should be somewhere north of £800 as Nick is in the UK, so the postage is nice and low!

Thanks again for all of your support.

Much love!

Chris

Like 6
Congrats to the lucky winner, enjoy your ‘Blue Moon’ :thumbsup:

Like 1
Plans made with Nick to hand over his Seiko later this month, so all of the money that there to cover shipping can be donated to Movember!

Full £825 paid in this morning. :thumbsup:

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 07.05.36.png

Like 7