Movember 2022 - Easter Raffle - Win my Seiko "Blue Moon" SRPB41J1

Hello Friends!

April is Testicular Cancer Awareness Month, which means it’s time to talk about the cancer most commonly diagnosed in young men: testicular cancer.

Movember_Easter_2022.jpg

Back in 2019, YouGov conducted a global study of more than 2,500 men and found that over 62% of young men didn’t know how to self-examine their nuts - which is, I think, a troublingly high percentage, given that when caught early, testicular cancer is both highly treatable and highly curable.

To help us gents get to know our nuts a little better, and get ahead of any potential problems, the lovely folks at Movember have put together a simple guide to self examination, along with an amazing “Nuts & Bolts” toolkit for people going through the testicular cancer journey.

As a big supporter of all the good work that Movember do to help stop men dying too young, I thought this would be a good opportunity to raise a little cash, and a lot of awareness with a quick Time 4A Pint Movember Easter Raffle, where you have the chance to win a brand new Seiko Presage Cocktail Time "Blue Moon" worth £349!

IMG_9508.JPG

Click here to learn more, and get your ticket!

Like 10
10 tickets gone, 90 left - get 'em while you can, to be in with a chance of winning this rather lovely Seiko, and to support the work Movember do around men's health.

Like 4
I always try to pick up tickets for this and really think it’s a great cause and a great charitable organization but every-time I participate and read about it I cross my legs and/or walk hunched over a bit.

Like 2
I always try to pick up tickets for this and really think it’s a great cause and a great charitable organization but every-time I participate and read about it I cross my legs and/or walk hunched over a bit.

Writing about it, I get the same feeling!

Thanks for your support @Walrus :thumbsup:

Like 1
22/100 tickets gone (£220 donation to Movember).

There's still 78 available - they're £12 each, you could win a Seiko worth £349, and you will be helping Movember to stop men dying too young (with a special focus this month on Testicular Cancer).

If you would like to get involved, tickets are available here, the raffle is open to everyone everywhere (as long as you are in a country I can ship to), with the winner responsible for any import/duties owed.

Thanks for your support. :)

Like 1
Hey gang,

11 days to go, and 67 tickets still available for this little Easter raffle in support of Movember.

If you’ve not come across Movember before, they focus on mens health, particularly mental health, and prevention/treatment/awareness of testicular and prostate cancers.

Tickets are just £12 each and you could win my Seiko Presage Cocktail Time “Blue Moon” worth £349.

Click here to get your ticket - https://www.time4apint.com/store/time-4a-pint-2023-movember-easter-raffle

Like 1
A little under a week to go and 39 out of the 100 tickets have be snaffled up by you lovely people.

Which means there's still 61 still looking for homes with potentially lucky winners.

A little reminder that you could win my Seiko Cocktail Time "Blue Moon" worth £349, by spending just £12 on a ticket in support of the amazing work that Movember are doing to tackle the mens health crisis - with a particular focus on Testicular Cancer this month.

The raffle is open to everyone, everywhere - no matter where you are on the planet, as long as I can ship to you, you can enter.

Please support this great cause (and give yourself a chance to win this lovely watch), by picking up a ticket today.

Like 2