Movado / Zenith Electronic - Rare - $475.00

IMG_0491.jpeg

I am offering a very collectible Movado/Zenith electronic watch from the 70’s. A quick search of the internet and you will discover that there are very few, if any, complete examples like this.

This model is very similar to Zenith XL-tronic but the crown and bracelet clasp are signed Zenith with a Movado signed dial.

IMG_2052.jpeg

The crystal is in great shape but there are two scuff marks. See the first is located between the 50 marker and the center post. The second is over the the “nic” of Electronic.

The dial is flawless.

IMG_2056.jpeg

The case and original Milanese style bracelet are gold plated. The bracelet will fit up to 7.75 inch wrist. Diameter is 36 mm without the crown. Lug-to-lug is 40.5 mm

IMG_2049.jpeg

The movement is Zenith caliber 50.0 and electronically controlled, Bulova-licensed tuning fork movement based on ESA 9162. It has sweep second hand with flowing seconds, quickset date between 4 and 5, with a hacking feature.

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

The Service history unknown but the watch is in great working order and keeping time.

All the pictures form part of the description.

I will be happy to provide additional pictures or videos if required. The watch is in Dallas.

IMG_2054.jpeg

IMG_2055.jpeg

I am asking $475.00 plus shipping

I accept Zelle, Venmo or PayPal friend's

IMG_0496.jpeg

Thanks OF for the facility
Edited:

Like 4