Forums Latest Members
  1. Dre Apr 10, 2017

Hi OF,

For sale is my Movado triple-date watch.

Dial: 100% original dial. Gold arabic numerals and markers are placed inside a beautiful mirror-style track. Flawless dial with blue coloured dates on the outer ring and Switzerland signed on the bottom of the dial. All hands are original.
    Case: Gold cap with fancy lugs, case is unpolished.
    Movement: Very clean and recently serviced. Please note that all the "four notches Movado screws" are original, these screws are commonly replaced in Movado watches.

The watch measures 33.5mm excluding crown, classic dress triple-date watch size! 5x signed Movado on the dial, inside caseback, movement, straps, and buckle. All functions work as it should. The straps and buckle are original to the watch, in good vintage condition.

All original and clean Movado example, down to the screws, is getting harder and harder to find. I purchased this watch as part of a lot, I wish I can keep this but I know I just won't wear it enough. So I'd rather pass it on to someone here who will appreciate it more.

The watch is real clean and looks better in real life. The dial is just like chameleon where it looks different in different lighting, two tones look, or just minimal all white dial look.

The watch is sold as is with the original Movado black straps and buckle, no box or papers. Priced at 1,200USD + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre

IMG_5938.JPG IMG_5934.JPG IMG_5935.JPG IMG_5940.JPG IMG_5933.JPG IMG_5928.JPG
    IMG_5927.JPG IMG_5936.JPG

adam78, adi4, Vitezi and 9 others like this.
  2. Dre Apr 13, 2017

Bump