More pictures 2022 Omega

Posts
3,997
Likes
9,030
Where are you, Steve? Surely no local shop has those yet!
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Pictures provided
Where are you, Steve? Surely no local shop has those yet!
pictures provided by AD friend while attending a large (Not public) hosted event by Omega. Not in Texas.
 
Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
Is it just me, or does anyone else want the one marked 'not for sale'!?!?
 
Posts
147
Likes
66
Any chance you tried on the moonshine panda? Is the dial a lighter shade of gold than the case?
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Any chance you tried on the moonshine panda? Is the dial a lighter shade of gold than the case?
No , the watches were in Miami, and I was in Texas so that would have been inconvenient.
I am assuming you meant this one.

 
Posts
147
Likes
66
No , the watches were in Miami, and I was in Texas so that would have been inconvenient.
I am assuming you meant this one.

Yes that one. The dial looks much paler than the case.