More horological items from the late Dick Rabel's ("noiseboyuk") collection...

Bishop & Miller auctioneers in Suffolk are selling the oddments from the late Dick Rabel's ("noiseboyuk") collection.

Dick was quite a horological "tinkerer", and the online sale through the auctionet platform (ending Sunday) includes a lot of books, tools, watch parts, dials, hands, cases, movements and more from Dick's man-cave.

There is quite a mixture of Omega, Rolex and Heuer stuff, both original and after-market, but all of use and interest to those who like to dive into the back of a watch with screwdrivers & tweezers!!

The sale is a bit scattered: look under the categories of "Clocks and Watches" (straps, buckles, dials, bezels, movements, hands, etc.), "Books, Maps and Manuscripts" (books, catalogues, etc.); and "Miscellaneous" (tools, etc.).

https://auctionet.com/en/search?company_id=365

There is a link to auctionet through Bishop & Miller's own website.

Happy browsing (and bidding!)...and for the sake of clarity, I have no personal interest in the auction other than wanting Dick's family to achieve the best results from the sale.

Mike Wood

Like 5
Hmm..... , looks like I can buy back a few watches , I Traded/sold to him ... He was a great guy to deal with. Miss him .

Like 2
Thanks for doing that, Mike. It`s all about looking out for friends/Families in need. What happened to them, can happen to us as well in a Heart Beat ...

Like 4
Thanks for doing that, Mike. It`s all about looking out for friends/Families in need. What happened to them, can happen to us as well in a Heart Beat ...
I did not get the pleasure of crossing paths with him. I assume he was an active friend and member here. Happy to help if I can. Background for us newer active members (if not too painful)?

Like 1