Moonphase watch - who's with me?

So I am obsessing over moon phase watches. For no real reason other than I have always thought they look cool because I don't have a particular need to track the pahsews of the moon. What's good out there, especially ladies' styles, or at least smaller diameter and a somewhat dressy to dressy style, automatic? I like the look of some the longines moonphases, and their price is reasonable.

Patek Philippe makes some great watches with a moon phase complication.

I'm quite taken by the new Farer moon phase. Also have a soft spot for this Union Glashutte.

Jaeger-LeCoultre. There is no substitute. And I agree that Longines is a good option at a lower price point.

If money was no object...one of my secret personal favorites:

Patek-Philippe-Annual-Calendar-Travel-Time-5326G-001-Review-2022-6.jpg

So I am obsessing over moon phase watches. For no real reason other than I have always thought they look cool because I don't have a particular need to track the pahsews of the moon. What's good out there, especially ladies' styles, or at least smaller diameter and a somewhat dressy to dressy style, automatic? I like the look of some the longines moonphases, and their price is reasonable.

I certainly can agree, there is something mystical, or even magical about the Moon, like it rotates the way that we can only see one half of it. Thus, having a moon phase watch is, I think, is a must. I bought my Omega Speedmaster moon phase because it has the most sophisticated image of the Moon, not to say that Buzz Aldrin's footprint 😀

Vintage could be a good option for a smaller size. Teddy Baldassarre did a video on YouTube showing a lot of modern options. Budget will be a big factor.

I certainly can agree, there is something mystical, or even magical about the Moon, like it rotates the way that we can only see one half of it. Thus, having a moon phase watch is, I think, is a must. I bought my Omega Speedmaster moon phase because it has the most sophisticated image of the Moon, not to say that Buzz Aldrin's footprint 😀
I can’t wait to get mine back from service I just picked up the steel bracelet from omega today for it.

What is the gold one?

Universal Geneve Tri-Compax. Do a search on the board and you will see lots of great examples.

Universal Geneve Tri-Compax. Do a search on the board and you will see lots of great examples.
It’s looks awesome.

Wow! This is great. There are so many I didn't know about! Some are way in expense range and I am not sure I am there yet, but I am glad to see so many other fans. I think I actually really unleashed a can of worms here. This has gone from "these are cool" to "this is necessary."

JLC JLC JLC … I’m a big fan of 35mm Tri Compax. Then there are the vintage triples from various .

JLC JLC JLC … I’m a big fan of 35mm Tri Compax. Then there are the vintage triples from various .
Yes - that pictrue above is beautiful!