Forums Latest Members
  1. perks713 Aug 28, 2018

Hey everyone, I'm having a hard time verifying this particular watch. Based on the size, 35mm including crown and the style of the bracelet I'm making the assumption that it's the women's version. I apologize in the advance about the image sizes, they were the best I could get. It looks like the hour markers at 4 aren't lined up properly, not sure if it's just skewed by the image/crystal. The hour and minute hands feel thicker than I'd expect and most similar examples I found on the web had more delicate looking hands but obviously there are always a lot of combinations people can choose from.

upload_2018-8-28_8-44-3.png

upload_2018-8-28_8-44-30.png

The guy on the back is a little creepy too haha.
    upload_2018-8-28_8-44-52.png

upload_2018-8-28_8-45-9.png

I'm trying to evaluate the watch
    1) to confirm it's not a knock off
    2) to try and figure out the market for them

If it sells cheap enough I may try to pick it up for my wife and if she hates it I'll re-list it but I have no sense of what these would sell for other than the current listings on Ebay which I find somewhat suspect.

Any help is appreciated.

2. connieseamaster Aug 28, 2018

Try doing a Google image search of the above images and see what results you get. If the only results are from sketchy sites or the same source you got the original photos from, there's your answer