Forums Latest Members
  1. Wolfie79 Jun 7, 2020

I know, most of you will wanna strangle me now, and i know you dont want me to do it, but Im playing with the idea of moderately modding my speedmaster. I still wanna keep it black, but im missing some applied details and a darker dial. So im asking, whats my options and where do i get it? A few requirements, it doesnt have to be original, but it has to be reversible. So were talking a switch of dial, hands basically.

2. hanky6 Jun 7, 2020

59504EC0-C0E2-4656-8C80-2921FFCAC898.jpeg Hi, modding is great as long as you dont fake something really valuable and try to sell your modded watch as the real deal.
    Show some pictures of your watch so we can give you some advice.
    Pictured above is one of my modded Speedmasters, Rhodium plated hands instead of white.

connieseamaster likes this.
  3. Wolfie79 Jun 7, 2020

Well, its super new. A 2020 so it does look like any other moonwatch. But im thinking maybe rose gold hands. But the optimal would be a black dial with applied hour markers and logo.

4. Wolfie79 Jun 7, 2020

Btw, gorgeous watch!

hanky6 likes this.
  5. SkunkPrince Jun 7, 2020

I had a "57 Replica" where I changed the bezel to black and eventually the hands to alpha. Since these were authentic Omega parts, the service center never messed with it.