Mistakenly posted under unintentional account - sorry guys!

*EDIT: This post was originally put up, to the best of their ability, by someone very close to me, @kip595 - it was never supposed to be about a Planet Ocean to begin with, which caused some confusion, and I'd like to apologize to the community for that as a whole.

I have left the images for reference but mods please feel free to delete the thread and please do deativate the account; the creation of an ostensibly 'secondary' account was not intentional and completely a FUBAR mistake on my end.

InkedIMG_0383_LI.jpg IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0387.jpg IMG_0385.jpg IMG_0390.jpeg IMG_0388.jpg IMG_0389.jpg IMG_0393.jpg IMG_0391.jpg IMG_0392.jpg
Edited:

Based on what I can see of the movement, it looks legit to me.

Do you have clearer pics of the balance bridge?

Looks good at first glance, especially if the serials match as you state.

Looks pretty good for me, well worn as it should be😀

Looks identical to mine, which is also the 42mm ref. 232.90.42.21.03.001 - clearer pics of the backside will help, as one member stated above, but seems good to me as well. If anything, mine has more wear - enjoy it; at least we can still wear these w/o fear of losing more than what's in the 401k! 😁

...I'm lookin' at you here, Kermits and Batmans and assorted fictional characters...😒

Wait, you're asking if it's legit AFTER you bought it?

😕

(BTW, welcome to the Forum!)

It’s a nice watch, ask archer, he might be able to answer your question, cheers

Wait, you're asking if it's legit AFTER you bought it?

😕
Just when you thought you’ve seen it all 😁