Forums Latest Members
  1. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Apr 10, 2014

Enjoyed the participation of The Central Scrutinizer and haven't seen for mos. Hope all is well and would like to say , Hello !

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 10, 2014

If you send him a PM he should get an email notification

3. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Apr 10, 2014

Done.
    We need all the Zappa freaks we can get.
    Thought maybe someone had heard from him.

4. ulackfocus Apr 10, 2014

That's how watch forums seem to work. You have the core of die hard every day regulars, a rotating fringe of members who stop by, ask a question or make a comment every once in a while, and then you have the puzzling members who you thought were part of the every day crowd but then vanish for a few months. They might resurface and do the same thing again, or they might disappear forever. I hope CS resurfaces, as well as Ron (with the Agent Smith avatar - don't remember his screen name) who had the cool Zodiac and sold his Soccer Timer.

5. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Apr 11, 2014

smithrjd may be who you are talking about.
    Friendly dude who's soccer timer story was almost identical to mine, bought while in the service, sat in drawer, etc., except he sold his to buy a dog.

This isn't easy to say, but I think some guys get therapy or have an epiphany and then move on to normal lives.

Privateday7, Alpha and rhetoric like this.
  6. Georgieboy58 Apr 11, 2014

I hope I don't mix up anything here but I seem to remember seeing the same request on another watch forum (can't find back which one it was).
    IIRC he came back saying he was busy with his university degree and everyone was surprised because they imagined him to be much older from reading his contributions to the forum.

citizenrich likes this.
  7. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Apr 11, 2014

I have not gotten my dose yet.........