Forums Latest Members

SOLD Mint OMEGA Seamaster Cosmic Crosshair Dial REDUCED $620

1. MikeMan2727 May 19, 2018

1.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to let this one go due to incoming pieces. For sale is an Omega Seamaster Cosmic reference 136.017 in stunning condition. I would probably consider it close to NOS if it weren't for a few superficial marks on the caseback. I have listed it as "mint" condition but will let my photos do the talking!

Case: Unpolished case with razor sharp edges and factory brushing retained. Case measures 35 mm without crown.

Crown: Signed original crown.

Caseback: Excellent condition caseback with a few superficial scratch marks near the top (see photos). Back is marked with the Seamaster logo and reference 136017 SP. The case is single piece.

Movement: Cal 613 manual wind movement with quickset date. You pull the crown all the way back to advance the day. This watch was not serviced in my possession but has been running great. Date changes at midnight and winding is smooth. If you intend on wearing it daily, a service is always recommended. 27.0 million movement dates the watch to 1968. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of the movement as it would be removed through the front of the watch.

Dial: Original unrestored crosshair dial in excellent condition. Original Tritium lume is all intact.

Hands: Original hands with beatiful patina on the lume.

Crystal: Original signed crystal.

Strap: Comes on inexpensive brown leather strap in lizard pattern. Complements the watch nicely.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 20180519_133220.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $690 which will include shipping in the USA. Happy to accept bank wire, Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family. International deals can be discussed and will ship at cost to buyer. TransferWise works nicely for international deals.

Returns if watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had numerous transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section.

Edited May 19, 2018
  2. bigsom May 20, 2018

That's some time capsule magic here, really looks sharp and untouched! Quality watch, you always have stuff out of my wheelhouse Mike. Glws!

hmss007 and MikeMan2727 like this.
  3. MikeMan2727 May 23, 2018

Dropping the price to $620!

DeclanGill likes this.
  4. MikeMan2727 May 26, 2018

Condition, condition, condition!