Forums Latest Members

Minneapolis Fall Watch Meander.

1. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 27, 2018

Good time was had by all today at the Minneapolis Watch Meander.
    The Group led and sponsored by the The Minneapolis Redbar Group and Brian BMickDewy @bmickdewey , started with breakfast at local dinner followed by the first stop of the day, a visit to Continental Diamond. Our host, Andy Furman provided a watch tour of brands for sale, notably, Omega, Breitling, and all new G-shock selection.
    Next stop was JB Hudson's Jewelers, hosted by Nick Pechman and David Brenke , lunch was provided. Omega, IWC, Tag Heuer, Oris, Nomos, Seiko and others. A good place to find certified used watches. Fun visit with some members making purchases :thumbsup:.
    From there the final stop of the day was Wixon Jewelers, Dan Wixon and his large staff were on hand to provide consults and hands on for Rolex, JLC, Parmigiani fleurier, Panerai, Patek Phillipe, Tudor and
    Baume & Mercier.
    Dan's collection of Vintage Rolex is simply mind boggling. :eek:
    Refreshments provided and watchmakers were on hand to give hands on lessons for the bold.

PS. I enjoyed meeting Omega forums member Brent AKA, @jens0125 :thumbsup:

noelekal likes this.
  2. Interstatetime Oct 28, 2018

Minneapolis Redbar Group is a wonderful thing. I wish my business took me to the Twins more often. I love the watch scene up in the frozen north.

JohnCote

3. 1972Steve Oct 28, 2018

Shoot. I’m close by. Only 3 hours away. I wish I would have seen this earlier.