Forums Latest Members

SOLD Ming 17.06 Copper watch - FULL SET + EXTRAS

1. Braindrain Nov 29, 2020

I am selling this Ming 17.06 copper dial. If you're looking at this ad, you're obviously familiar with Ming and know that this particular model was the 2019 GPHG Revelation Prize winner. Just do a Google search on this model, and you'll come across a ton of reviews.

This watch has the full kit (boxes, leather pouch, documentation) and is covered under the 2 year warranty (until March 1, 2022).

Ming box1.jpg

Ming box2.jpg

The watch, itself, is in NEAR MINT condition. There are the tiniest of micro scratches on the highly reflective and polished bezel. They can be taken out with a Cape Cod cloth, but I will let the next owner decide if they would like to do that. Other than that, the watch is flawless and runs flawlessly. A ton of pics from all angles are included.

Ming profile 1.jpg
    Ming profile 2.jpg
    Ming profile 3.jpg
    Ming profile 4.jpg
    Ming profile 5.jpg
    Ming profile 6.jpg
    Ming profile 7.jpg
    Ming profile 8.jpg

Note there are no scratches on the lugs and under the lugs (from strap changes). There are, by the way, 2 sets of springbar holes. 1 set for straight, 1 set for curved.

Ming lugs1.jpg
    Ming lugs2.1 copy.jpg
    Ming lugs3.1 copy.jpg

The watch comes with the OEM Jean Rousseau strap, as well as 2 more custom ostrich curved straps (nubuck/sueded black and nubuck/sueded blue). All of these straps are in like-new condition except the OEM strap had an extra hole punched in it. The original Ming buckle is also there.

Ming black strap1.jpg

Ming black strap2.1 copy.jpg

Ming black strap3.1 copy.jpg

Ming blue strap1.jpg

Ming blue strap2.jpg

Ming OEM strap1.jpg

Ming OEM strap2.jpg

Ming buckle1.jpg
    Ming buckle2.jpg

My asking is $3400 USD, shipping included.
    As a point of comparison, there have been none for sale (recently and currently ) showing on the watch aggregator sites and Chrono24 had a listing last week for $4401 USD, which has since vanished (meaning, it's sold, per C24 rules).

Note, the lesser loved 17.06 Monolith watches are still offered for sale. My price is a full $1K USD lower than the recent C24 selling price of the copper and currently listed Monolith models.

C24ad.jpg

I am a private watch enthusiast and not a watch dealer/privateer. I only sell watches to reduce my collection. Please note all pictures have not been retouched (save the blurring of the serial) and taken in natural lighting.

Please note, the sale is final unless there is significant misrepresentation of the watch. The watch description includes all included pics of the watch.

References: For references, I have the following posted feedback but have done private deals with Vancouver based (redbar) OF members. I would be happy to provide additional usernames, upon request. If you're registered on MWR, I can point you to feedback there.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/braindrain-was-a-pleasure-to-deal-with.96353/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/braindrain-excellent-to-deal-with.53757/

Payment Details:
    Wire transfer/Interac e-transfer accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +4% fee, and with proven references and feedback. If in the Vancouver BC area, we could do a face to face. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible.

Reasonable offers are welcome.

Thanks for reading my ad.

Edited Nov 29, 2020
    knappo1307 and shishy like this.
  2. Braindrain Dec 1, 2020

And SOLD. Thank you OF, for the space!

3. shishy www.hpmor.com Dec 1, 2020

congrats, these are super cool. good price.

Braindrain likes this.