Forums Latest Members

SOLD Ming 17.01 Blue Dial LNIB

1. Fer Seamaster Mar 3, 2018

Hi all,

I am posting for sale my Ming 17.01. A lot of buzz around this watch and brand during the last months, and the actual thing is this watch is a stunner with a lot to offer at a fair price: nice sensibly sized brushed and polished titanium grade 5 case with a wonderful dial and a reliable sellita SW210-1 hand wound movement.

Condition of the watch I am offering is as new in box. I have only changed strap (OEM straps never worn) and put a gray alligator Kaufmann strap with a very, very good quality, in fact, Kaufmann is meant to be former Lange straps supplier. I think the blue dial and gray alligator combo is quite nice. I have worn this watch only once, while working at my office.

Regarding condition, hence, not much to say: the same as new and adding a top strap.

Watch is under manufacturer warranty.

Taking all this into account, my price for this set is 1.950 EUR (net to me). You can check prices of the few Mings sold during these months and all are around 2K-2,5K USD, so I think this is a good opportunity to get this watch as new and with a strap valued over 160 EUR. I can accept PayPal, but buyer covers fees. I am including shipping internationally with a major courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS) to your door -with no insurance. Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give pref erence to EU deals, as I am based in Spain. Face to face is possible in Madrid or Southern Spain (take advantage of your second home at the sunny Malaga!).

Regarding returns: I think this watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

Regarding trades, well, I would like to get a Breitling Aerospace Evo with bracelet in good condition. I think a one-one trade could be possible.

I have many references available (please check the Seller Profiles & Reviews). Also, references on other forums and major auction houses available upon request. This is a big purchase and I want you to feel confident.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

Now, the photos:

IMG_5442.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

Vasco Trancoso likes this.