Forums Latest Members
  1. LoneStag Jun 28, 2017

Fine folks,

Hello all....first time poster here (be gentle with me).

I have just purchased my first ever proper watch and it is the Seamaster co axial.....love love love it.

One problem though, the strap is either too lose or too tight depending on the weather (wrist swells in the heat). I asked my AD about the micro adjuster but they were unaware of what I was asking (Birmingham store).

So my question is...can it be purchased, where from, what is the code for it, is it easily fitted etc? (Sorry...that's numerous questions).

My AD said something about Omega not condoning any after market changes....any thoughts.

Yours in anticipation ;)

pault8084 likes this.
  2. GazzaK Jun 28, 2017

I'm pretty sure I saw a listing of part numbers to get the micro adjustment bracelet onto other models, but can't find the post right now.

I've got that bracelet on my PO600 and have to say it is brilliant as my wrist size changes a bit depending on temperature and this adjustability really helps.

3. Mozziebite Jun 29, 2017

If you're talking about the "push" adjustable sliding clasp the part number is 117STZ001154. I'd have no idea why your AD didn't know what you were talking about or why they'd say that Omega would have a problem with it. It is their clasp, after all... ::confused2:::)

Clasp.jpg

Edited Jun 29, 2017
    BrianMcKay likes this.
  4. LoneStag Jul 10, 2017

MozzieBite...Awesome reply...can I ask how much and where from?

Thanks in advance,
    Nick

5. Mozziebite Jul 10, 2017

Hi. Nick, the price seems to vary. Some people have paid £76 and others say more like £130. Big difference. But I'm sure your AD can give you a price if you give them the reference number. Just make sure that it will fit your particular bracelet. Cheers.

6. LoneStag Jul 11, 2017

MozzieBite...thanks again old bean. Very kind of you.

Next bit.....anyone out there selling one? I'll happily pay £76 as above ;)))))

7. Mozziebite Jul 11, 2017

Hey LoneStag, happened to come across this on YouTube. Might be of interest..

67ViP and BrianMcKay like this.
  8. LoneStag Jul 13, 2017

Cheers pal ;)))

9. Gasman Jul 13, 2017

Do they do one of these adjustable clasps for a 1620 broad arrow bracelet?
    Thanks

10. LoneStag Feb 22, 2018

I'm stuck...my AD won't help me with this. In fact they state that any attempt at this "mod" will invalidate any warranty on my seamaster. Help!

11. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 22, 2018

It’s an AD... talk to a boutique or another AD. Hell my local OB offers to swap it when you walk in for a reasonable fee.

12. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Feb 22, 2018

The OB will order it and swap it for you. No charge to swap, I just had mine swapped yesterday (went from micro adjust clasp to regular clasp). As far as warranty, just have them swap it back and then send it in for warranty work.

Caution: The mico adjust clasp is much thicker than original clasp.

upload_2018-2-22_9-49-38.png