Forums Latest Members

Miami or Secaucus Omega Service Center..

1. CubanSandwich Jan 21, 2020

Anyone have recent experience with getting a modern Omega serviced at the Miami or Secaucus service center?How long lng was the turnaround time?

2. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Jan 21, 2020

Chances are if you put the watch in at Miami it will end up in NJ. If the watch goes to Bienne it will be weeks or even a month or two. Depends on the watch and service needed.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. CubanSandwich Jan 23, 2020

Thanks kingsrider. I sent off the old Seamster to Secaucus yesrterday.

4. mjb Jan 23, 2020

Hmmm, well I'll answer just in case someone else is interested. I sent off my DSOTM Speedmaster to Miami in December and it was returned in three weeks, not counting shipping.

5. CubanSandwich Jan 23, 2020

Great, were you happy with the service? Any special repairs to your speedy? I reached out to Omega and a rep from Secaucus, NJ offered Fedex return box. My 2254 Seamaster is on its way to NJ for a full service. I’m mentally prepared for a two month wait. As long as they do a good job I’ll be happy.

6. vbrad26 Jan 23, 2020

I watched your thread and I was surprised how quick the turnaround was.
    Where are you roughly in relation to Miami?

7. mjb Jan 23, 2020

Yes, I was happy with the service (watch was fixed). Not sure about "special", it was just a loose screw, so I don't know if they did anything more than just replace it, check that the other ones were all tight, slap the back on and pressure test it.

I am in NC.