Metres First 5513 - Bezel Question / General Condition

As I'm by no means an expert on vintage Rolex, wondering if the enlightened here can comment on a metres first 5513 I've been offered in trade - particularly the originality of the bezel:
View attachment 1751890 View attachment 1751891 View attachment 1751892 View attachment 1751893

Serial number dates the watch to 1968 (1806***), it has the "puffy lume" that is typical for this serial range that looks to be in nice condition. To my eyes the dial and hands haven't been relumed, but if others think they have certainly open to alternative opinions.

Known issues:
- Crown replaced with triplock
- modern bracelet

Watch is claimed to have had one owner since new (gift from parents), who traded in on a newer Omega Seamaster given concerns over value and not wearing it.

Any comments, including whether that is the original bezel, would be appreciated.

Insert is later replacement and is not original to the watch and case has been poorly polished. I wouldn't worry too much about crown or bracelet. A period correct insert will run any where btwn $2-4K based on condition.

As @ATWG noted, the insert is much later (or perhaps aftermarket, I'd need to study it to be sure), with little value. Most likely you will want a "long-5" insert. They can be found, but they're not cheap.

Case and bezel ring are pretty soft, e.g. cratered lug holes.

If you want to check the lume, the zinc sulfide will glow bright green under UV.

Can't comment on the bracelet without more photos.
Edited:

Definitely later insert. 'Long 5' would be correct. Expect high 2k+ for a good one. Try to find on that already has a pip as those are in the $200 range.

The later bracelet might be an improvement depending on how you feel about the jangly 9315 vintage bracelets.

Not a terrible example by any means, depending on the price.

Thank you for the comments and clarity on the insert. It’s being valued at around $13.5k in a trade…

Thank you for the comments and clarity on the insert. It’s being valued at around $13.5k in a trade…
Without the correct insert and rivet bracelet, and with the polished case that seems too high to me. I would value it at roughly $10k in the current market.

Edited: