Forums Latest Members

message to "likes" ratio, etc

1. speedycosmograph Speedmasterus Pontificatus Aug 2, 2012

I was just noticing under my avatar that there are "likes" and "points." I have no idea what the points are, but after doing some checking, my like to message ratio seems a little off. I should have more likes for this many posts. So I'm turning over a new leaf. From now on my posts will all be one of the following: 1. "nice watch" 2. "I think that dial has been refinished. Don't buy it." 3. I just started collecting and I want the advice of all you experts." 4. "Constellations ROCK!" 5. "Piepans ROCK!" 6. "Constellations and piepans ROCK!" 7. "I wish I had been born in Australia instead of the U.S." 8. "Ash, I love what you've done with your hair." 9. "Trev, you're a genius." 10. "Dennis, you're a genius." 11. "I wish Speedmasters looked more like Constellations."

Trev, Littleroger and cicindela like this.
  2. ulackfocus Aug 2, 2012

You're so weird. But that just makes you fit in here.

I notice you didn't say anything about my hair. Is that an insult by omission? :eek::p

3. Littleroger Aug 2, 2012

What will you do if you get lots of "likes" for this post? ;)

4. ulackfocus Aug 2, 2012

Bask in the glory of his new popularity. Just hope he doesn't do a Sally Field at the Oscars speech.

5. alam Aug 2, 2012

Enzo flashbacks?

6. ulackfocus Aug 2, 2012

No, Enzo was just strange - not intentionally annoying. He stirred the pot in the name of discussion, not just to ruffle feathers for his own amusement.

7. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 2, 2012

I gave Speedy some likes so he feels loved, this may or may not have a settling effect, but it can hurt :D