Forums Latest Members

SOLD Melbourne Watch Company Portsea Classic Triple Calendar in Plated Rose Gold

1. sxl2004 Oct 12, 2017

For your consideration a Melbourne Classic Portsea marine inspired triple calendar watch in plated rose gold.

Melbourne Watch Co is a Melbourne Australia based small watch brand. In it 4 years since inception it has produced numerous models and nowadays has even a brick & mortar presence in Melbourne. The Portsea, I believe was its second model and is still in production, but with limited availability due to high demand.

The watch is in excellent condition and was rarely worn. It has no major and some minor scratches consistent with little use. The watch really looks striking!

The case is rose gold plated 316L steel. The case back has a fantastic three dimensional medallion also in plated rose gold.

The white dial is one of the highlights of the watch. It is multi layered with a central ceramic disc. It features railroad minute markers, a month subdial, a day subdial and a date window at 6 o’clock. The hands are blued and the seconds hand harbors the signature M counterbalance.

The crystal is antireflective covered sapphire glass.

Movement is the triple calendar Miyota 9122 beating at 28,000bph.

The watch comes on an original unworn blue Melbourne Watch Co strap with rose gold-plated buckle. The blue is very complementary to the rose gold case and the blue hands.

Diameter 40mm w/o crown, 42mm with crown and 13mm thick.

The watch has been bought new three years ago and no service was necessary. The case back has never been opened to preserve water resistance.

Inner and outer box, ID card and a one-page instruction are included.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Price USD399

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 for CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage watches.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.
    aIMG_3515.JPG IMG_3513.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3517.JPG IMG_3520.JPG IMG_3526.JPG IMG_3527.JPG IMG_3528.JPG IMG_3529.JPG zIMG_3509.JPG zIMG_3511.JPG

zIMG_3512.JPG
    ahsposo likes this.
  2. sxl2004 Oct 14, 2017

Not a bumper watch, yet it gets a bump.